Directory – Terms & Conditions
Please find below the Terms & Conditions for businesses (“You”, The Business”) creating a listing on the Business Directory hosted at www.multibiz.co.uk “We”, “Us”, “Our Directory”). By continuing to use and creating a listing with us, You agree to these terms and conditions. If You do not agree to these terms and conditions, You must cease using our Directory and exit now.
- The Business shall ensure that the details provided in the listing are accurate and kept up to date. The listing may be subject to review before being published. The Business will be able to log in and edit the listing details, and any edits may be reviewed again before being re-published. The Business may delete their listing, however if the deletion was unintentional the Business will be required to pay an administration fee of up to £25 in order to re-instate the listing as this involves a lot of work.
- The Business must ensure that any categories and tags chosen for their listing accurately reflect their products and services and the areas in which their services are available. We reserve the right to remove any listing at our discretion that we deem to be inaccurate or unacceptable.
- The Business shall not sell or provide Services for any of the following prohibited items via our Directory:
– Offensive or obscene material, including those of an adult or sexual nature or promoting the sale of dangerous weapons
– Stolen or damaged goods
– Intoxicating liquor and tobacco (except where the Supplier is properly licensed)
– Illegal or prescription drugs
– Items that infringe another party’s copyright, patent, trademark, design right, or any other intellectual property right
– Products whose sale or distribution is prohibited by any applicable law
– Any other products that in our discretion we consider are to be excluded
- Our Directory provides the opportunity for visitors to contact the Business via a contact form. The Business agrees to accept these messages and also emails generated via the website. We take no responsibility for the information transmitted to you via Our Directory.
- The Business shall not upload, post, email or transmit any unauthorised promotional or advertising materials or any other form of solicitation to users who make enquiries through Our Directory. The website has a feature for promoting your business as well as notifications for your business page.
- The Business agrees to fully indemnify us and keep us fully indemnified against any loss damage or costs incurred by us as the result of the Business’s use of Our Directory howsoever and whensoever arising.
- These terms and conditions form a legally binding contract between the Business and us in relation to the use of our Directory. When the Business is contacted by a customer in relation to Services listed in Our Directory then the transaction for the supply of services is entered into between the Business and the customer on the Business’s terms and conditions or as otherwise agreed between the Business and the customer. We have no liability to the Business for the Business’s use of Our Directory and/or for a customer’s behaviour and payment and the Business contracts with a customer at the Business’s own risk.
- By listing your business you agree, on behalf of the Business, to receive periodic emails from Us. We will not pass your contact details on to any third parties and will not send you information on behalf of third parties.
- All fees are paid in full in advance and are subject to change without prior notice. We will not increase your fees once you have paid for a listing period with Us. If We do increase our fees before the end of your listing period then your fee will stay the same until You come to renew your listing, whereby You will be charged the current rate. We reserve the right to terminate your contract at any point without prior notice should You breach these terms and conditions. Fees are non refundable.
- We reserve the right to restrict any category to only certain businesses.
- We accept no responsibility or liability for any comments made against the Business’s listings via third party apps e.g. on social media.
- We will endeavour to make Our Directory available but cannot guarantee that it will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. The Business must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of any part of Our Directory and, in particular, the Business must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any part of Our Directory.
- Businesses can send us new content to pin to our blog once each calendar month for the duration of their listing if they wish, consisting of a suitable image that they have permission to use, and a description of no more than 500 characters. The pin will be linked to the business directory listing unless a suitable working link to their website is provided. This information should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If no content is received in advance of a calendar month, no pin will be added. The responsibility for providing new pin content remains with the You. Each pin (both the image and the text provided) must be unique and cannot be repeated or duplicated from anywhere else on the internet. If Your directory subscription expires, the pin may be removed until Your subscription is renewed.
- We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new versions at https://multibiz.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/, following which all use of Our Directory will be governed by that version. The Business must check the terms and conditions regularly.
Last edited on the 13th February 2019